[Eril-l] Troubleshooting a specific online journal-please help!

Carissa Hernandez serialscreed at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:11:12 PDT 2018

Thank you to everyone that responded! The journal is working today!
For those that asked for the title, it was "IMCJ: Integrative Medicine, a
clinicians' journal".
The trouble was that our "IP address was not updated properly in [the
vendor's] system".
Thank you for all your help!!! The response was awesome!
-Carissa Hernandez