January 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Jan 2 05:29:13 PST 2020
Ending: Fri Jan 31 08:10:38 PST 2020
- [Eril-l] Final Call for survey participation: Internal Library Documentation Using LibGuides
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity Extended: Technology Lead for Molloy College Library
- [Eril-l] ALA Midwinter Program Announcement: Bibliographic Conceptual Models Interest Group
- [Eril-l] 2020 NETSL Annual Conference Call for Proposals - 2nd call
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Head of Metadata Services - West Virginia University
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Electronic Resources and Discovery Librarian, Auburn University Libraries
- [Eril-l] Role of the Professional Librarian in Technical Services Interest Group (ALCTS) Session at ALA Midwinter
- [Eril-l] SCELC library consortium job opening for Licensing Services Manager
- [Eril-l] ALA Midwinter 2020 Program Announcement: ALCTS Electronic Resources IG
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, San Francisco State University
- [Eril-l] Collaborative Collection Development survey - invitation to participate!
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Digital Accessibility and Licensing Analyst at the Ohio State University Libraries
Foster, Anita K.
- [Eril-l] Data Visualization webinar posting
- [Eril-l] There's Still Time to Register for NISO's Two-Part Webinar in January!
- [Eril-l] Position Announcement: Head, Access and Collection Services, Caltech
- [Eril-l] Teachers College Record (TCR)
Miki F. Scholl
- [Eril-l] Free Data Visualization Webinar from ACRL NEC
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals ACRL NEC - NELIG Joint Conference
- [Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: Student Trainee (Information Technology) in the National Agricultural Library, Information Systems Division, Beltsville, Maryland
- [Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: Metadata Librarian Positions (Multiple); National Agricultural Library, Beltsville MD (Closes 1/20/2020)
- [Eril-l] Survey of librarians working with a chronic condition or illness
susanrrg at gmail.com
- [Eril-l] COUNTER 5 in LibInsight: Which report to choose
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Position in Acquisitions at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- [Eril-l] How would you describe Cambridge University Press?
- [Eril-l] Google Scholar adding EBSCO links that don't work
- [Eril-l] Call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] CHE
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Space Crunch: Tips for Downsizing a Print Collection
- [Eril-l] Access Lab 2020 programme and tickets now live!
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Supervisory Librarian (Technical Services), Executive Office of the President
Burgess, Sarena K. EOP/OA
- [Eril-l] Mobile Device Access
Whitney E. Bates-Gomez
- [Eril-l] Essential Evidence Plus
- [Eril-l] Deadline Extended to January 24th - ACRL NEC / NELIG Joint Conference Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] 2020 NASIG Awards are open for applications
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: BIBFRAME Progress at the Library of Congress
- [Eril-l] “OA Monograph Implications on Tech Services” panel slated for Saturday, January 25 at ALA Midwinter
- [Eril-l] Films on Demand zombie URL problem
- [Eril-l] NISO at ALA Midwinter 2020
- [Eril-l] ALA Midwinter: ALCTS PVLR session on Content Platform Migration
- [Eril-l] NCTE - College English - new website - new URLs
- [Eril-l] Webinar about Metadata for Open Access resources - Monday, Jan 27; 11am EST
- [Eril-l] NASIG Awards
- [Eril-l] what are you doing with IR_A1 reports? thinking about research value?
- [Eril-l] Alma Trial Feature
Whitney E. Bates-Gomez
- [Eril-l] EBSCO misbehaving?
- [Eril-l] Revised NISO Open Discovery Initiative Recommended Practice Now Available For Public Comment
- [Eril-l] Head, Content Development position available at Kansas State University
- [Eril-l] George Washington University Libraries --Collection Strategist position
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Web Librarian at Appalachian State University
- [Eril-l] Investigated but didn’t opt for OpenAthens?
- [Eril-l] Registration Open for NASIG 35th Annual Conference
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] Expert Consult inquiry
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Metadata Enriching and Discovery
- [Eril-l] Enclave Rae Spanish dictionaries
- [Eril-l] Full text Finder and ProQuest databases
Beth M. Johns
- [Eril-l] Seventh Annual Digital Initiatives Symposium - Registration Information
- [Eril-l] Paid summer fellowship for MLIS students and recent grads
- [Eril-l] Alternatives to Lexis Advance
Dunn, Kate L (EED)
- [Eril-l] Digital Theatre Plus
- [Eril-l] Database renewal process
Rapp, Elizabeth (er8fn)
- [Eril-l] Mediated-by-reuest-form ebook purchasing?
Last message date:
Fri Jan 31 08:10:38 PST 2020
Archived on: Tue Apr 21 22:18:28 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).