[Eril-l] CHE

Arndt,Theresa arndtt at dickinson.edu
Tue Jan 14 10:29:14 PST 2020

Hi Leah - We have had problems in the past having to remind them to invoice us.   Here are notes we have made:

Phone: 202-466-1032
Email:    sitelicense at chronicle.com
Notes:  On prior invoice:  "If you have any questions or require an invoice for payment, please call 202-466-1032 or write to:
sitelicense at chronicle.com<mailto:sitelicense at chronicle.com>"

Their invoice (received by us last September) has this contact information on it:

P.O. Box 791122, Baltimore, MD 21279-1122
Telephone: (202)466-1 006
Fax: (202)331-3211
accounting at chronicle.com<mailto:accounting at chronicle.com>

Good luck!   - Theresa