[Eril-l] Alternatives to Lexis Advance

Dunn, Kate L (EED) kate.dunn at alaska.gov
Wed Jan 29 15:49:57 PST 2020

Hello all,

What are folks in small government libraries using in lieu of Lexis Advance? I'm especially curious if you offer news alerts services to your patrons, and what platform you use if not Lexis. Most of what we need access to we can find other solutions for, but creating and generating tailor-made alerts pulled from the Lexis databases that we then send to our patrons is the major functionality of Lexis Advance that makes it hard to leave.

Thanks!

Kate Dunn, she/her/they/them
Electronic Resources Librarian, Alaska State Library
(907) 465-2988
library.alaska.gov<../../../../Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>

[bldg_text_red_vertical]