[Eril-l] How would you describe Cambridge University Press?

Susan Soule ssoule at cambridge.org
Tue Jan 14 07:03:40 PST 2020

Cambridge University Press has commissioned Shift Learning to conduct a survey into how we are perceived by our customers, including librarians. It would be really helpful to us if you could complete the questionnaire, which should only take 8-10 minutes.

To access the survey, and more information including terms and conditions (T&Cs), please see below.

https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=157538439095&s=1

Closing date: January 26, 2020

Prize draw: £250 or your local currency equivalent (at current exchange rates, US$325.00)

Thanks very much!

Cambridge University Press is the publishing business of the University of Cambridge with VAT registered number GB 823 8476 09.  Our principal office is at University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, United Kingdom.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.