[Eril-l] Mediated-by-reuest-form ebook purchasing?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu Jan 30 12:26:36 PST 2020

We've been doing it for a couple of years now, although admittedly our
librarians haven't added a huge number of such records. Internally we call
it "internal DDA".
The subject librarian gets to decide at the time of requesting the marc
record whether they want it to be a print or ebook internal dda. We have
similar "request" forms for each.
Here is a catalogue record for a print one:
https://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/eg/opac/record/1531726
And for an ebook one:
https://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/eg/opac/record/1820826
Feel free to click on the rush request links to see what comes next - you
won't trigger anything until after that form.

 I can share with your our Acq/Cat workflow documentation if you like.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca  902-566-0581