[Eril-l] Mediated-by-reuest-form ebook purchasing?

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:11:59 PST 2020

Has anyone implemented a program of librarian-mediated just-in-time purchasing by

  *   with  links to a request form that alerts staff to order upon request?

This would be instead of an automatic DDA program. We hope that communicating to users that purchase involves a wait would keep the number of requests more within our DDA limits, but permit more publishers to be listed than current EBA programs appear to do?  Has anyone experimented with this?

Cindy Harper
VTS.edu