[Eril-l] EBSCO misbehaving?

Waters, Thomas twaters1 at brenau.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:33:33 PST 2020

I just checked, and ours do seem to be timing out.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 12:31 PM Linda Landi <llandi at fvrl.org> wrote:

> Just checked and ours are working fine.
>
> <http://www.fvrl.org/>
>
> Linda Landi
>
> Senior Collection Development Librarian
>
> 360-906-4992
>
> Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries
>
> 1007 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA 98663
>
> My pronouns are: She / Her / Hers
>

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 9:28 AM Diane Westerfield <
> dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Is anyone else experiencing long wait times and errors for front-facing
>> EBSCO products like EBSCOHost, EDS and FtF link resolver?
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
>>
>> Colorado College, Tutt Library
>>
>> diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu
>>
>> (719) 389-6661

Thomas Waters, MA, MLIS
Technical Services Librarian
Assistant Professor
Trustee Library of Brenau University

500 Washington Street SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
770-718-5303
twaters1 at brenau.edu

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged.  If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information on any medium.