[Eril-l] Position Announcement: Head, Access and Collection Services, Caltech

George Porter george at library.caltech.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:41:26 PST 2020

** Please excuse the cross posting. **

The Caltech Library is recruiting a new head of Access and Collection Services.  The unit combines circulation, stack maintenance, interlibrary lending, acquisitions and electronic resource management.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them! I’m also happy to talk with anyone looking for more information at ALA Midwinter in Philadelphia in a few weeks.  Please share if you know anyone who may be interested.

This link goes to the position description and application system for Caltech’s Human Resources.

https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CALTECH&cws=37&rid=5159

George

George S. Porter

Engineering Librarian