[Eril-l] Essential Evidence Plus

Taryn Resnick taryn.resnick at wisc.edu
Fri Jan 17 07:57:42 PST 2020

Hi Jen:

It's not just your campus. We reported loss of access to Essential Evidence Plus to Wiley this past Wednesday. On Thursday, the reply from Wiley Customer Support was "Unfortunately, we are currently having technological issues with the Essential Evidence Plus website. Once the issue is resolved, we will inform you accordingly." Late yesterday afternoon another person from Wiley Global Sales Support e-mailed to say that this issue had been escalated to their team lead (not sure exactly what that means). I haven't heard anything yet today but the problem still continues.

Regards,

Taryn Resnick
Head, Electronic Resources Management
330 Memorial Library