[Eril-l] Google Scholar adding EBSCO links that don't work

James C. Miller millerjc at hollins.edu
Tue Jan 14 06:26:40 PST 2020

Thanks, Dom.

Most of our users on campus simply type in scholar.google.com, so they are doing a blank query without a form id.

Our ILS is Ex Libris/Alma/Primo and I think Bin uses it too.

Bin, I had a question about your Google Scholar Publishing Profile in Alma. Do you have yours set up to show resolver links only to users that come from your IP range?