[Eril-l] Access Lab 2020 programme and tickets now live!

Michelle Silvestre michelle.silvestre at openathens.net
Thu Jan 16 08:17:58 PST 2020

**Apologies for cross posting**
We're thrilled to announce our Access Lab 2020<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/?utm_source=librarylistserv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=AccessLab2020> conference programme and registration are now live! Building on the success of last year's conference, we have an exciting line up of speakers and topics which reflect the conference theme 'simplifying the future together'.

Programme highlights

Nick Poole, CEO of CILIP will open the conference with his keynote 'The future of library and information services'<https://openathens.org/nick-poole-the-future-of-libraries/>. We'll have sessions on digital library systems, improving the user journey, privacy and personalisation with speakers from Bath Spa University, Chicago State University, the Geological Society, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust, Millersville University, the University of Surrey and more! The future of authentication will also be discussed in our final plenary of the day 'A password-less future?'

Book your place

This year's conference takes place on Thursday 19 March 2020 at America Square Conference Centre, London. You'll need to view the programme<https://openathens.org/access-lab-2020/#programme> before registering so please have a read of the different sessions on offer before you book your place<https://www.eventsforce.net/jiscevents/678/register?mc=listserv>.
A warm welcome to our sponsors so far

Access Lab 2020 is kindly supported by EBSCO, ISOxford, Lean Library, Research Information, TDNet and Third Iron.

We look forward to seeing you there!
─────
Michelle Silvestre
Head of marketing
+44 (0)20 3998 7088
openathens.org<https://openathens.org/>
OpenAthens is a Jisc enterprise. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 020 3697 5800. Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800. For more details on how OpenAthens and Jisc handles your data see our respective privacy notices here: OpenAthens privacy notice<https://openathens.org/privacy/> and Jisc privacy notice<https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice>.