[Eril-l] Mobile Device Access

Ray, Emily emily.ray at unf.edu
Fri Jan 17 04:41:47 PST 2020

Hi Whitney,

We use an ipad that is not on our wifi and is on a dataplan from Verizon that the library pays for. I was not part of the set up for that, and it took a while.  It works well for testing for off campus access, and I can test how it works on a mobile device, but I can only chrome or safari browsers. I use something else to see how off campus access is working on a pc.

Emily

Emily Ray
Electronic Resources Librarian
Thomas G. Carpenter Library