[Eril-l] Films on Demand zombie URL problem

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Jan 22 10:45:12 PST 2020

Hi,

We have encountered this as well. I just keep on telling people to use the special link (or the link from the library catalog), not the one at the top of the page on FoD; it is good to remind faculty of this when discussing Films on Demand. We have a lot of EBSCO products and a similar thing happens with EBSCOhost databases/EDS (browser bar link is session-specific and basically can't be reused), so our folks are a little more aware that they need to look for a permalink or equivalent when they want to share links. Sorry I don't have anything more helpful to share.
Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661