April 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Apr 1 04:20:00 PDT 2020
Ending: Thu Apr 30 11:28:34 PDT 2020
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Excel for Technical Services: Introductory
- [Eril-l] Demonstrating Library Impact During Crisis
Christopher D Vidas
- [Eril-l] April CopyTalk -- Copyright Implications in the COVID-19 World -- Thursday, April 2
- [Eril-l] Annual Review of Public Health uses Subscribe to Open to publish 2020 volume open access
- [Eril-l] Job Announcement - Electronic Resources Librarian
- [Eril-l] KBart of publishers' websites of COVID-19-topic free articles?
- [Eril-l] Are there timeout settings for WAM?
- [Eril-l] Biology / science resources - virtual labs
- [Eril-l] NASIG 35th Annual Conference Cancelled
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] WAM, EBSCO Discovery, EBSCo/Proquest ebooks
- [Eril-l] SciFinder from off campus
- [Eril-l] tracking who sits in the licensed seats
- [Eril-l] need info about hosting our PDF content with simul user restrictions
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Using Oral History to Tell Your Family Stories
- [Eril-l] cookie authentication on EBSCO EDS/ebooks
- [Eril-l] Additional information from Cambridge University Press regarding free access to textbooks and reference materials
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Library Technical Services
- [Eril-l] Recruitment Initiated for Licensing and Collection Services Specialist, RAMS, Req. 32377
- [Eril-l] University of Michigan Press extends free-to-read ebook access and requests library support
- [Eril-l] Improving Full Text Access in PubMed
- [Eril-l] Recommendations for Virtual Anatomy resource
- [Eril-l] reccos for virtual anatomy products
- [Eril-l] Reccos for Virtual Anatomy resources
- [Eril-l] Publishers automatically turning on SSO - is this a good or bad thing?
Loder, Julie L
- [Eril-l] WAM and Wiley Digital Archives
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Community Archiving Strategies for Oral History
- [Eril-l] Call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] ProQuest Dissertations & Theses issue
- [Eril-l] Technical Services Librarian Position - Extended
Attebury, Rami (rattebur at uidaho.edu)
- [Eril-l] FOLIO Forum: Fameflower Roadmap Update and Course Reserves Demonstration. April 29, 2020
Hartnett, Eric J
- [Eril-l] Industry Report That Provides Average Cost of Purchasing an Article
- [Eril-l] Film hosting services
- [Eril-l] ACRL Panel Presentation
- [Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Virtual Events in May!
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Making the Move: Considerations for Relocating Collections, Staff, and Services
- [Eril-l] Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
- [Eril-l] Project MUSE Offers Timely New Resources for Instructors and Libraries
- [Eril-l] EBSCO Publication Finder and Citation/DOI searches
- [Eril-l] Econometrics sites/databases with downloadable datasets
- [Eril-l] DOIs and Bloomsbury and proxy
- [Eril-l] ‘APCs in the Wild’ : whitepaper, webinar and survey
- [Eril-l] FW: Position: Head, Library Resource Acquisitions Unit (U. of Pittsburgh)
Olanyk, Tracey Jean
- [Eril-l] Deadline Extended: Call for Proposals: Libraries, Data, and Privacy: A Special Issue of The Serials Librarian
- [Eril-l] Job Opening: Systems and Discovery Services Librarian (University of California, Berkeley)
- [Eril-l] How librarians promote published research? Take our survey!
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Excel for Technical Services: Intermediate
- [Eril-l] Don’t Miss The Early Bird Discount for NISO’s Online Training Course for Product Managers!
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Web Services Librarian, Fairfield University
Peri, Nina M.
Last message date:
Thu Apr 30 11:28:34 PDT 2020
Archived on: Thu Apr 30 11:28:59 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).