[Eril-l] ACRL Panel Presentation

Theresa Carlson Theresa.Carlson at nau.edu
Mon Apr 20 09:10:47 PDT 2020

Hi All,

Over the past couple of years, we have been in the difficult position of reducing our e-resources expenditures.  We know many libraries have dealt with/are in the process of major cancellation projects as well. Given the grim reality of future budgets, we thought this would be a good opportunity to share our collective wisdom and experiences with other.

We are interested in putting together a proposal for a panel presentation for ACRL 2021 about our experiences, methodologies, communication strategies, etc.  If you would like to be a part of this panel, please send me an email off-list.

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.

Theresa Carlson
Northern Arizona University
Theresa.carlson at nau.edu