[Eril-l] Are there timeout settings for WAM?

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:21:07 PDT 2020

Hi all - Had a student report timeouts of her WAM connection after about 20 minutes when reading an EbookCentral ebook, accessing thrugh the WAM proxy. I read the same book successfully last night for half an hour, but the student was not clicking the page during that time while I was. She was writing during that time. I thought I'd try a Chrome script that clicked the page every 5 minutes (there must already be one?), but anyone know if we have. Now that I think of it, it's Proquest that must be timing us out.  Any ideas?

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary, Box 159
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
charper at vts.edu<mailto:charper at vts.edu>