[Eril-l] Econometrics sites/databases with downloadable datasets

Katherine Swart kswart20 at calvin.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:39:08 PDT 2020

With regards to my econometrics sites/databases with downloadable datasets, here’s the complete list of the recommendations:

1. YourEconomy.org: https://wisconsinbdrc.org/youreconomy-org/

2. DemographicsNow

3.  FRED: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/categories

4. World Development Indicators: https://databank.worldbank.org/reports.aspx?source=world-development-indicators

5. International Financial Statistics: https://data.imf.org/?sk=4C514D48-B6BA-49ED-8AB9-52B0C1A0179B&sId=1409151240976

6. Dickinson College’s list of sites: https://libguides.dickinson.edu/economics/data

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses!
Katherine

Katherine Swart
Collection Development Librarian
Calvin University | Hekman Library