[Eril-l] Recommendations for Virtual Anatomy resource

Mueth, Sarah mueths at uncw.edu
Thu Apr 9 08:48:29 PDT 2020

We use Ovid's Visible Body at UNCW and it has been very well received by students and faculty. It's a one time purchase too, which is nice if you can swing it.
Sarah Mueth
Coordinator of Serials & Electronic Resources
William M. Randall Library<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flibrary.uncw.edu%2F&data=01%7C01%7Cmueths%40uncw.edu%7Cb531c39ee42d42539d0508d7dc9b590a%7C2213678197534c75af2868a078871ebf%7C1&sdata=F%2BV5quLsRa%2BgaEcKWkNdOQYBKB9DkahhGgLNdWumv14%3D&reserved=0>
University of North Carolina Wilmington
910-962-2497
mueths at uncw.edu<mailto:mueths at uncw.edu>