[Eril-l] Demonstrating Library Impact During Crisis

Christopher D Vidas cvidas at clemson.edu
Wed Apr 1 06:40:32 PDT 2020

Good morning,

As academic institutions have shifted services to an online format, have any of you been asked to or taken the initiative to demonstrate the impact that libraries are having now?  We were initially asked to provide weekly comprehensive e-resources usage reports, but until we implement our Alma Analytics service, even monthly reports probably aren't feasible.

Please feel free to share how you're providing evidence of your library's impact, whether that be through the usage of library services or e-resources.

Thank you!

Chris

Christopher D. Vidas
Electronic Resources Librarian