[Eril-l] Are there timeout settings for WAM?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:33:35 PDT 2020

I'm pretty sure it's ProQuest that's doing that during a certain time of extended inactivity.  30 minutes.   https://support.proquest.com/articledetail?id=kA11W000000TjHVSA0

I don't know of any script, but it's a good idea!

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University