[Eril-l] WAM, EBSCO Discovery, EBSCo/Proquest ebooks

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Fri Apr 3 12:05:13 PDT 2020

Is anyone using III WAM and EBSCO Discovery or EBSCO/Proquest ebooks?

How are things working for you?  I just ran into a problem where EBSCO ebooks purchased at the single-user price (but we've got autoupgrade set) don't appear to be autoupgrading, and give no error message. I thought it was a WMA/https problem, since that's what I'd been adjusting most recently.

But it would be nice to know if anyone else had this combination of services.

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary, Box 159
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22304
charper at vts.edu<mailto:charper at vts.edu>