[Eril-l] KBart of publishers' websites of COVID-19-topic free articles?

Rathmel, Angela aroads at ku.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:54:23 PDT 2020

Jeff,

We are struggling to see how it possible to make these offerings available at the level that would be useful to users, even when/if knowledge base providers create these collections for ingestion.  I know that WorldShare1 and ExLibris2  claim to be working on ingestion.  But, by the time it is available, tracked by libraries, and updated in public displays many of the access periods may have expired. Add to this the work then have to be manually removed, unless KB providers have a mechanism for automatic removal at the varying expire dates?

Angie
Angela Rathmel
Head of Acquisitions & Resource Sharing
University of Kansas Libraries
Email<mailto:aroads at ku.edu> | Phone<tel:785/864-8834> | IM | About me<https://lib.ku.edu/angie-rathmel>
St. Silouan the Athonite, on printing this email:
'That green leaf on the tree which you needlessly plucked - it was not wrong, only rather a pity for the little leaf.'

  1.  WorldShare info