[Eril-l] SciFinder from off campus

Sibley, Jean J bjsibley at wm.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:05:46 PDT 2020

Hi Diane, We had this problem reported with a user using VPN as well.

American Chemical Society recently changed the SciFinder OCLC database stanzas in EZProxy - on March 13th. If you update your config file this should help.

Also, any registered user of SciFinder can go to cas.org and login with their username and password and bypass the proxy.

Good luck to all!

Jean Sibley

Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian

William & Mary Libraries

P: 757.221.3103 | E: bjsibley at wm.edu