March 2019 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Mar 1 08:19:34 PST 2019
Ending: Fri Mar 22 12:25:23 PDT 2019
- [Eril-l] Gale Admin Site?
- [Eril-l] FW: Position open: Systems / Reference Librarian, University of the Sciences
Matthew J. Gallagher
- [Eril-l] Open Position: Electronic Resource Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Elsen, Carol J
- [Eril-l] NISO Offers Free KBART Informational Webinar, March 11
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Call for presenters -- ALCTS Electronic Resources Interest Group -- ALA 2019 in Washington, DC Deadline April 30, 2019
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Discovery and Resource Management Systems Coordinator
- [Eril-l] CUP Innovation in Librarianship Award: Nominations Sought for 2nd Annual Award
- [Eril-l] streaming license for ESPN?
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Library of Congress BIBFRAME Progress
- [Eril-l] Corrected link and date: ALCTS webinar: Library of Congress BIBFRAME Progress
- [Eril-l] ACS and pay-per-view - would you be interested?
- [Eril-l] Wiley access issues
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Resource Acquisitions Librarian at Boston College
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Director Desk and Patron Experience. Univ of TN @ Chattanooga
- [Eril-l] Testing a survey re collections management priorities/practices
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity - Assistant Professor-Librarian, Delaware County Community College, Media, PA
- [Eril-l] new e-title updates via email to faculty, or via website?
- [Eril-l] Call for Preconferences Now Open
- [Eril-l] Join us on Monday for a Free KBART Webinar from NISO!
- [Eril-l] Program and schedule for 2019 NASIG Annual Conference
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] FOLIO Forum March 27: By the Numbers : A First Look at the eUsage App
Hartnett, Eric J
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Electronic Resources Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] Call for proposals: ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group @ ALA Annual 2019
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Knowledge Base Management: March 19-20
Tina Herman Buck
- [Eril-l] Streaming audio
- [Eril-l] Job: Scholarly Communications Librarian, Assistant or Associate Professor at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- [Eril-l] 2019 Digital Initiatives Symposium registration
- [Eril-l] Job announcement: Electronic Resources Librarian at Reed College (Portland, Oregon)
- [Eril-l] Final 24 Hours to Register!
- [Eril-l] Position announcement - Acquisitions Librarian, Gonzaga University
- [Eril-l] Wiley ejournals four year rolling backfile access
- [Eril-l] CORAL
- [Eril-l] Open Position for Women and Leadership Archives
- [Eril-l] limiting Kanopy
Amy Lynn Fry
- [Eril-l] quick survey about turnitin funding
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] ACRL NEC ERMIG Spring Program - registration now open!
D'Amato, Kristin (Library)
- [Eril-l] 2019 EBSCO User Group meeting information
Alexis C Manheim
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Assessment in Technical Services
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Development & Management
- [Eril-l] CLOCKSS Archive and RedLink(R) Announce the Preservation of Remarq(R) Curated User Comments
- [Eril-l] ALCTS CE Webinar Proposals for Fall 2019
- [Eril-l] Survey - libraries and vendor created marketing material
- [Eril-l] Call for Vice-Chair: ALCTS Collection Management & Electronic Resources Interest Group
- [Eril-l] Clinical Key not working?
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Technical Services Librarian, Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- [Eril-l] Job Posting – Research Metrics Librarian, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
Grooten, Todd Michael
Last message date:
Fri Mar 22 12:25:23 PDT 2019
Archived on: Fri Mar 22 12:25:27 PDT 2019
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).