[Eril-l] Survey - libraries and vendor created marketing material

Mckelvey, Hannah hannah.mckelvey at montana.edu
Wed Mar 20 11:57:56 PDT 2019

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello,

Do you spend a fair amount of time thinking about how to market your library electronic resources to your users?  Do you create your own marketing materials or do you use vendor and publisher created marketing materials?

We, Hannah McKelvey and Rachelle McLain, librarians at Montana State University Library, often think about the best ways to market our eResources, and we want to hear from other librarians about whether or not you are using vendor and publisher created marketing materials. We have created a survey (link below) that we hope you will take time to respond to. Completing the survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes. All responses will be completely anonymous.

We are hoping to learn how libraries use these materials; whether using them saves librarians time; the effectiveness of the materials; and how librarians view the language used in the vendor/publisher created marketing materials.

We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  If you have any questions about our research or the survey, please reach out to Rachelle McLain (rachelle.mclain at montana.edu<mailto:rachelle.mclain at montana.edu>) or Hannah McKelvey (hannah.mckelvey at montana.edu<mailto:hannah.mckelvey at montana.edu>).  Thank you!

Follow this link to take the survey<https://montana.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_82O9EGFNHpN4nqd> by noon on Friday, April 5th.

Thank you,
Hannah

Hannah McKelvey
Assistant Professor | Electronic Resources & Discovery Services Librarian
MSU Library, Rm 146
Montana State University
406-994-4313
hannah.mckelvey at montana.edu<mailto:hannah.mckelvey at montana.edu>