[Eril-l] CORAL

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Wed Mar 13 08:43:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I’m glad to hear of interest in CORAL! There is not a standard server size or speed configuration but I’d recommend the following for a new CORAL server install: 2 CPUs, 20GB of disk, and 2GB of RAM.

Steve
Chair, CORAL SC

Steve Oberg
Group Leader for Resource Description and Digital Initiatives
Buswell Library | Wheaton College (IL) | +1 (630) 752-5852
Past President, NASIG<http://www.nasig.org/> | Personal Blog<https://familymanlibrarian.blogspot.com/>