[Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Assessment in Technical Services

ALCTS-CE Announce alcts.ce.announce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 05:42:46 PDT 2019

*Cross posted to multiple lists*

ALCTS webinar: Assessment in Technical Services

Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019

All webinars are one hour in length and begin at 11 AM Pacific, noon
Mountain, 1 PM Central, and 2 PM Eastern time.

This is part 4 of the five-part series Research and Publication
Basics. See this
webpage
<http://www.ala.org/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/researchbasics> for