[Eril-l] Streaming audio

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:37:19 PDT 2019

You know, I've heard tell that Youtube is working on adding ISNIs to its music offerings to identify contributors. I would dearly love it if they made it possible for organizations ilke academics or churches to encode an ISNI for the speaker in the Youtube video, and then let libraries, etc.  compile an index of people or organizations in their area of interest who are represented.  I've thought that is the way to compose an index of Youtube sermons by denomination (VTS might want to look at Episcopal speakers), and collect a database of speakers and their ISNIs that can be searched on YouTube.  Of course, who has the clout to ask Youtube to make this possible?  But of course, you were looking for an index to paid content, I suspect.

Cindy Harper