[Eril-l] FW: Position open: Systems / Reference Librarian, University of the Sciences

Matthew J. Gallagher ma.gallagher at usciences.edu
Fri Mar 1 13:33:30 PST 2019

*Please excuse cross-posts*

The University of the Sciences in Philadelphia is looking for a Systems & Reference Librarian. This is a full-time, non-tenure track faculty position within the Department of Information Science and the Joseph W. England Library. We had a successful Alma/Primo implementation back in August 2017 and transitioned to Primo VE in May 2018.

The full job posting and application process can be found here<https://usciences.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USciences/job/Philadelphia-PA/Systems-Reference-Librarian_R202>.

As a member of the search committee, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any inquiries about the position.

Best Regards,

Matt Gallagher
Assistant Professor, Information Science
Collection Management & Metadata Librarian
University of the Sciences
600 S. 43rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
Ph: (215) 596-8963