[Eril-l] Call for Preconferences Now Open

McAllister, Courtney courtney.mcallister at yale.edu
Fri Mar 8 06:26:43 PST 2019

Greetings!

The Charleston Conference welcomes proposals for preconference workshops and seminars at our upcoming 2019 event. Preconferences will be held on Monday and Tuesday, November 4 and 5. These are intended to be in-depth learning sessions that will offer a deeper, more thorough look at topics related to collection development and acquisitions.

Proposal Deadline: April 26

Review our proposal guidelines and submit your proposal:
https://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/call-preconferences/

View examples of preconferences from 2018:
https://2018charlestonconference.sched.com/overview/type/Preconference

Contact Leah Hinds with any questions: leah at charlestonlibraryconference.com<mailto:leah at charlestonlibraryconference.com>.

Best wishes,

Courtney McAllister