[Eril-l] Job announcement: Electronic Resources Librarian at Reed College (Portland, Oregon)

David Isaak isaakd at reed.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:55:55 PDT 2019

Please excuse cross-postings…

Reed College seeks an innovative, forward-thinking, and service-oriented
librarian to provide leadership in the management and evaluation of
electronic resources. We are looking for candidates who are passionate
about providing excellent resources and services to an active community of
undergraduate scholars, faculty, and staff. Review of applications will
begin on Monday, March 18, 2019 and continue until the position is filled.

For more information, please visit:
<https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/72108.>
https://jobs.reed.edu/positions/electronic-resources-librarian.html.

If you are considering applying, but want to hear more about the position
first, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

David Isaak

--
David Isaak *(he/him/his)*