April 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Apr 2 14:11:10 PDT 2015
Ending: Thu Apr 30 15:01:04 PDT 2015
- [Eril-l] Extend library e-resource access to retired faculty?
- [Eril-l] impact of increasing FTEs on electronic resource costs
Irons, Lynda R.
- [Eril-l] Posting: Health Sciences Librarian
Ulmer, Patricia A.
- [Eril-l] Deadline extended: Electronic Resources and Discovery Librarian (Metropolitan State University)
- [Eril-l] Deadline extended: Cataloging and Acquisitions Librarian (Metropolitan State University)
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals - 2015 Great Lakes E-Summit - Outreach and Access
- [Eril-l] IPEDS again
- [Eril-l] Reminder: ALCTS Creative Ideas in Technical Services Interest Group-Call for proposals for ALA 2015 Annual meeting
- [Eril-l] Position available -- Electronic Resources and Discovery Librarian (New Search)
- [Eril-l] For Public Librarians: Tiers of Access question
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Webinars: Preservation Week
- [Eril-l] Library & Information Technology Association (LITA) lightning rounds at ALA Annual
- [Eril-l] Survey Invitation - The Role of the Subscription Agent - Please Respond by April 24th
- [Eril-l] Reminder: Call for Proposals, Case Studies in Electronic Resource Sharing, ALA Annual 2015, Collection Management and Electronic Resources Interest Group
Stachokas, George A
- [Eril-l] "Building the Digital Future" - Register Now for NASIG
- [Eril-l] Call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: Sustainable Preservation Programs
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Acquisitions
- [Eril-l] NEWS: EDP Sciences to preserve Journals with Portico
Charlotte Van Rooyen (TBI)
- [Eril-l] Using Callisto to test access to electronic resources
Neyer, Linda S
- [Eril-l] please remove me from this list. thanks!
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian at the University of Mary Washington
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals: ALCTS CMS Collection Evaluation and Assessment Interest Group at ALA Annual
- [Eril-l] Position available: Electronic Resources Cataloger
- [Eril-l] ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Collection Assessment
- [Eril-l] 2015 Charleston Conference: Call for Papers Now Open
- [Eril-l] Ebsco Admin and Collection Manager pwd problems
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Global Open Knowledgebase (GOKb) Editor
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: COLLECTIONS AND ONLINE RESOURCES COORDINATOR
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Time Management for Technical Services Managers
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: From MARC to BIBFRAME: An Introduction
- [Eril-l] LACUNY Institute: Privacy and Surveillance: Library Advocacy for the 21st Century, May 8, NYC
- [Eril-l] Hawkins and Nguyen to lead authority control workshop - post conference session at NASIG in May
- [Eril-l] PTPL Sponsored Workshop: Building Your Licensing and Negotiation Skills Toolkit, May 29
- [Eril-l] Registration is Now Open! SUNYLA 2015: The Art of Librarianship, June 3-5, 2015
- [Eril-l] Problems with accessing Wiley?
- [Eril-l] ALCTS e-Forum: So you’ve got your MLS. Now what?
- [Eril-l] Copyright, COUNTER, and Licensing at NASIG 2015
- [Eril-l] Last Chance for Early Bird Rates - NASIG Annual Conference
- [Eril-l] Position Available: Electronic Resources Librarian, Georgetown University
- [Eril-l] EBSCO Usage Consolidation Pricing change
VanUllen, Mary K
- [Eril-l] ALCTS webinar: Improving Morale: It Can Be Done Without Frosting
Last message date:
Thu Apr 30 15:01:04 PDT 2015
Archived on: Tue Apr 21 22:15:09 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).