[Eril-l] Ebsco Admin and Collection Manager pwd problems

Cruse, Cheryl CCruse at ShastaCollege.edu
Fri Apr 17 08:59:50 PDT 2015

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with EBSCO Admin and ECM passwords.  When trying to log on to our accounts at Ebsco Admin and Ebsco Collection Manager our password is often rejected.  We change the password to something new, are allowed access for about two days and then the next time we try to log in the new password is rejected, forcing us to change it again.  I have contacted Ebsco support but wanted to know if others ran into this difficulty.

Thank you,

Cheryl Cruse
Technical Services Librarian
Shasta College Library