[Eril-l] Using Callisto to test access to electronic resources

Dominic Benson Dominic.Benson at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 12:42:15 PDT 2015

Or you can force the browser session to be proxied on campus
- if you proxy by host just go to https://login.yourezproxy.yourdomaim.edu/auth

and set the option you want - always force proxy, just for the session, or never.
This is good if you don't have fixed IP addresses or if you don't want to play around with IncludeIP and ExcludeIP directives in your config.

Dom