[Eril-l] Using Callisto to test access to electronic resources

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Wed Apr 15 13:05:07 PDT 2015

I do this as well. In fact, my own office computer is always in that
exclusion list (actually technically "inclusion" as its IP is included in
the range to be "proxied"). But it doesn't work for some kinds of ezproxy
testing because the database sites themselves likely have your IP within
their range so if ezproxy drops you out, the database might still let you
in because you're on campus.

So I keep myself "I"d (Included) in the proxy server for day to day
noticing of the server working status, but use ZenMate for serious
troubleshooting in specific situations.

Melissa

--
Melissa Belvadi