[Eril-l] Ebsco Admin and Collection Manager pwd problems

Stephanie P Hess shess at binghamton.edu
Fri Apr 17 12:26:43 PDT 2015

We have the same problem here. The last EBSCO Customer Support rep (with
whom I conferred in February) said that it's a known problem, possibly due
to platform updates, but he couldn't confirm the exact cause or when the
issue will be resolved.  He did verify that the it has nothing to do with
the automatic password re-set which should only happen once a year.

Best,

Stephanie

*Stephanie P. Hess*

Electronic Resources Librarian