[Eril-l] IPEDS again

Kathleen Juliano kjuliano at drew.edu
Mon Apr 6 09:10:59 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I am brand new to the job, and have been reviewing with interest the ways
libraries are interpreting the IPEDs statistics requirements. It's my
understanding that for "e-book checkouts" they are looking for downloads
from Individually purchased e-books vs. subscription e-book databases.

My question is, how do we pull those out?  The ebrary usage stats seem to
include all  e-books, whether purchased or subscribed.  Would MUPO and SUPO
 (which you can separate out) be the individually purchased ones?

And what about Oxford or other providers?  Can I use  oxford reference vs.
Oxford scholarship online as purchsed vs. subscribed?

How do other libraries count their purchased e-books?

Thanks,

Kathy

--

<http://www.drew.edu/?utm_source=FIL_Email_Footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FIL%2BEmail%2BFooter>