[Eril-l] Survey Invitation - The Role of the Subscription Agent - Please Respond by April 24th

Kimberly Steinle kimberly.steinle at duke.edu
Wed Apr 8 06:51:39 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

For a panel at the upcoming NASIG conference in May, we require your assistance to provide direction for our discussion about subscription agents. Please take a few minutes to complete a brief survey (no more than 10 minutes) to share your views and experiences with subscription agents.

Please click on the link below to access the survey.  We need a response by April 24th.

http://goo.gl/forms/0wrdR37Q1L

For more information about the NASIG conference, please see the NASIG conference website: http://tinyurl.com/nev9ue3

Thank you for your time.

Susan Davis<http://nasig2015.sched.org/moderator/davisbartl>

University at Buffalo (SUNY)

Acquisitions Librarian for Continuing Resource

unlsdb at buffalo.edu

Deberah England<http://nasig2015.sched.org/speaker/deberah_england.1tadwhzs>

Wright State University

Electronic Resources Librarian

deberah.england at wright.edu

Tina Feick

HARRASSOWITZ Booksellers and Subscription Agents

Director of Sales and Marketing, North America

tfeick at harrassowitz.de<mailto:tfeick at harrassowitz.de>

Kim Steinle

Duke University Press

Library Relations and Sales Manager