November 2021 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Nov 1 05:53:39 PDT 2021
Ending: Tue Nov 30 13:53:28 PST 2021
- [Eril-l] Now available: Discovery Guides for Cambridge University Press Collections
- [Eril-l] job posting - Winthrop University - Digital Strategies and Systems Librarian
Smith, Martha Shears
- [Eril-l] ER&L Call for Proposals closing this Thursday!
- [Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Virtual Conference on Open Research!
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals: Digital Initiatives Symposium 2022 in San Diego
- [Eril-l] FAQ on Browser Privacy Changes and Library Resource Access
Linda Van Keuren
- [Eril-l] 2022 NASIG Annual Conference Call for Proposals
- [Eril-l] Oxford Academic December Access Control change
- [Eril-l] job posting - The University of Alabama - Scholarly Communications Librarian
- [Eril-l] free to read?
- [Eril-l] CFP: The Popular Culture Association National Conference (Virtual)
- [Eril-l] Cost per use from COUNTER 5 Ebook reports
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Director, Collections & Discovery at the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries
Jazmin E Arevalo
- [Eril-l] Last call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] Press release: EDP Sciences convenes its Scientific Advisory Committee
- [Eril-l] Job Vacancy: Electronic & Continuing Resources Access Specialist
- [Eril-l] Job announcement: Associate Dean for Outreach, Engagement and Collections, University of Kentucky
Montavon-Green, Jennifer N.
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Perspective Change and Incrementalism in DEI
- [Eril-l] Applications Now Open for the NISO Plus 2022 Scholarship Program!
- [Eril-l] Job Opportunity: Electronic Resources Specialist Swarthmore College
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Assistant/Associate Professor - Head of Technical Services Librarian
- [Eril-l] Head of Collections and Content Strategies at Ohio University Libraries
- [Eril-l] Last chance to register for our free OA Webinar
- [Eril-l] Question - Haver Analytics
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Tips and Tricks for Difficult Conversations
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Part-time cataloger 29/hr week at NEOMED Rootstown, OH USA
- [Eril-l] Call for Proposals: OVGTSL 2022
Duggan, Lori Lynn
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Associate Director for Collection and Resource Management
Lynne E Jones
- [Eril-l] Please join this free Webinar Hosted by Springer Nature: Student Views on Learning During the Pandemic (December 7 @ 10am Eastern)
- [Eril-l] ASERL Webinar: Lean Library
- [Eril-l] Take the survey of academic library plans for the Ebook collection and receive a free copy of the ensuing report
- [Eril-l] NISO’s 2022 Virtual Conferences - Buy Three, Get Three!
- [Eril-l] Job Opening: Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, UT Chattanooga
- [Eril-l] need examples of large digital welcome/interactive displays in academic libraries entrance areas
- [Eril-l] 2022 ER&L Award Application Deadline, 11/30
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: PeMento: Peer Mentoring and Midcareer Development
- [Eril-l] Primary Research Group has published Academic Library Plans for the Stacks, ISBN 978-157440-700-6
- [Eril-l] COUNTER, video usage, "databases"
- [Eril-l] NISO Announces Publication of its New Recommended Practice for Content Platform Migrations
- [Eril-l] Job posting: 3 openings at University of Richmond - Electronic Resources Librarian + Special Formats Cataloging Librarian + Cataloging & Metadata Associate
- [Eril-l] 2022 NC Serials Conference Call for Proposals! DEADLINE EXTENDED
- [Eril-l] a collection of search topic formulations on your website for students?
- [Eril-l] Vendor admin username and password management
- [Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Plus 2022 at the Early Bird Rate!
- [Eril-l] Webinar Reminder: Student Views on Learning During the Pandemic (December 7 @ 10am Eastern)
- [Eril-l] Fwd: Faculty Position Posting: Assistant Director of Continuing and Electronic Resources, Virginia Tech
- [Eril-l] copyright clearance center and research solutions
- [Eril-l] Survey: please tell us what you think about CUP and other publishers
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Centering Community in Community Engagement: Applying Inclusive Design to Set Vision and Engage Your Community in Your Facilities and Building Projects
- [Eril-l] Deadline Approaching! CFP for 2022 Digital Initiatives Symposium
- [Eril-l] Reminder - NASIG 2022 - Call for Proposals
Last message date:
Tue Nov 30 13:53:28 PST 2021
Archived on: Tue Nov 30 13:53:33 PST 2021
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).