[Eril-l] FAQ on Browser Privacy Changes and Library Resource Access

Linda Van Keuren lav30 at georgetown.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:26:39 PST 2021

Hi Cindy-

For an introduction to moving to SAML/SSO for libraries and publishers,
I've found this document is a good starting reference.
Jos Westerbeke, Jiri Pavlik, Peter Gietz, Raoul Teeuwen, & (Editors).
(2020). LIBER FIM4L Recommendations 2020 v.01 (1.0). Zenodo.
https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4118124

The SeamlessAccess Learning Center contains more details on how
SeamlessAccess fits within the authentication environment:
https://seamlessaccess.org/learning-center/

Hope this helps-

Linda Van Keuren, MLS, DM/AHIP
Assistant Dean for Resources & Access Management
Dahlgren Memorial Library,
The Graduate Health & Life Sciences Research Library at
Georgetown University Medical Center
ph: 202-687-1168
mobile: 202-431-9517
*Download the Lean Library <https://www.leanlibrary.com/download/> browser