[Eril-l] Register Now for NISO Plus 2022 at the Early Bird Rate!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Mon Nov 29 07:23:47 PST 2021

**Apologies for cross posting**

If you haven’t already registered for NISO Plus 2022 <https://niso.plus/>,
now’s the time! Thanks to the kind support of our sponsors
<https://niso.plus/join-us-in-thanking-our-nisoplus22-sponsors/>, we’ve
once again been able to keep registration costs affordable for all — with
generous discounts for NISO members, for groups of five or more, and for
students, early career professionals, unemployed, and those from
lower-income countries. And you can save even more by booking your place
now at the early bird rate
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/niso-plus-2022-tickets-167664034641?aff=nisoplus>,
available through January 7, 2022!

We’re getting ready to share the full program information with you in a
couple of weeks but, for now, we’re delighted to give you a sneak preview
of the already-confirmed content, which includes:

   -

   Three wonderful keynotes — Dr. Siva Vaidhyanathan
   <https://niso.plus/siva-vaidhyanathan-giving-opening-keynote-at-niso-plus-2022/>
   (University of Virginia, USA), Dr. Dariusz Jemielniak
   <https://niso.plus/and-our-final-keynote-is-dariusz-jemielniak/>
   (Kozminski University, Poland), and Dr.  Katharina Ruckstuhl
   <https://niso.plus/niso-plus-2022-closing-keynote-is-dr-katharina-ruckstuhl/>
   (University of Otago, New Zealand)
   -

   30+ panels — a mix of presentations and discussions — on topics ranging
   from Alternative forms of research assessment and impact to The role of
   the information community in ensuring information is authoritative, and
   from Centralized vs decentralized information systems to Multilingualism
   in scholarly communications
   -

   20+ expert speakers confirmed from around the world, including Juan
   Pablo Alperin (PKP), Harini Calamur (Cactus Communications), Wendy
   Hanamura (Internet Archive), Jasmin Lange (Brill), Mike Taylor (Digital
   Science), and many more
   -

   Two virtual social events — an opportunity to connect and reconnect with
   colleagues from across the industry

The conference will once again be fully virtual, with sessions divided
between two chunks of time (around 9.30am - 2.00pm Eastern and 7.30pm -
10.30pm Eastern) to allow participation from all over the world.
Registrants will also have access to recordings of all sessions — many
available in advance — as well as recordings of the discussions.

Reserve your place now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/niso-plus-2022-tickets-167664034641?aff=nisoplus>
at NISO Plus 2022 — where the information community comes together to
participate in conversations about our shared challenges and opportunities,
and to identify concrete next steps to help address them.

With best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302