[Eril-l] Oxford Academic December Access Control change

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Wed Nov 3 09:07:01 PDT 2021

**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Dear Oxford University Press journal customer,

Earlier this year we informed you about a new access control system planned for Oxford Academic<https://academic.oup.com/>, home to OUP’s journals.  We can now confirm this access control system will launch on December 2, 2021.

The new system will:

  *   Allow you to manage multiple accounts with a single email address, selecting accounts via a dropdown menu – saving you time
  *   Further enhance access control performance – allowing for an improved experience
  *   Support the future migration of our core research book content to the platform, allowing you to manage content from a single admin portal through your Oxford Academic account

This upgrade will not cause a disruption in service.

Actions to take
Many customers will not need to take action with this change, and it will not impact how their patrons access journals content. Customers who may need to take action include those managing multiple accounts, those accessing journals content via Shibboleth, and SUSHI users. Please review this brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> which outlines any actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition before December 2, 2021.

If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Contact Us

  *   Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323 (Customers in North & South America)
  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907 (Customers outside the Americas)

If a colleague would like to sign up for future access control update messages, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.
Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email1-SP_Chinese.pdf>
繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email1-TR_Chinese.pdf>
日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email1-Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email1-Korean.pdf>