[Eril-l] need examples of large digital welcome/interactive displays in academic libraries entrance areas

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Thu Nov 18 11:06:26 PST 2021

Hi, I hope this sneaks under the line for "electronic resources" in libraries.
Our library building has a very old-fashioned physical large billboard type "welcome" display front and center in our lobby, with floor maps, hours, etc.
I'm looking for pictures of more digital options from other academic libraries to propose as part of a big one-time "renovation" budget ask.
I'm not talking about a single panel TV-size information display, but something that might be, let's say at least 10 feet wide, and possibly with interaction touch aspects.

What I need most at this point is photos to use as examples as we're literally budget-years from getting the funding to buy any actual hardware, so specific hardware models would change by then.

Thanks for any photos/links to photos you can send me!

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca