[Eril-l] Applications Now Open for the NISO Plus 2022 Scholarship Program!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Wed Nov 10 10:43:30 PST 2021

**Apologies for cross posting**

We are delighted to announce that, with the generous support of OCLC
<https://www.oclc.org/en/home.html>, we are inviting applications
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISOPlus22Scholarships> for our NISO Plus
scholarship program <https://niso.plus/scholarships/>, now in its third
year.

NISO Plus scholarships are intended for anyone who feels that their voice
and views are currently under-represented in libraries, vendors,
publishers, or other parts of the information ecosystem. This includes, for
example, people whose job functions, organization types, or demographics
are typically under-represented — or not represented at all — at industry
events. The scholarship program is part of our strategic goal to improve
diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility
<https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/25037/21-0207%20NISO%20DEI%20Policy%20FINAL.pdf>
(DEIA) in our community, and the selection committee includes
representatives from our DEIA Committee
<https://www.niso.org/what-we-do/DEIcommittee> and the NISO Plus 2022
Planning Committee, as well as previous scholarship winners.

Successful applicants will be eligible for:

   -

   Free registration for NISO Plus 2022 <https://niso.plus/> (a fully
   virtual conference taking place on February 15-17, 2022)
   -

   Networking opportunities throughout the year with NISO Board members,
   staff, and other past and present scholarship winners
   -

   Free registration for all NISO educational webinars in 2022-24
   -

   Opportunities to volunteer for NISO committees and groups
   -

   And more!

If you’re interested in joining our scholarship program in 2022, please
apply by December 3, 2022, using this questionnaire
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NISOPlus22Scholarships>. The NISO Plus
Scholarships Committee will be reviewing all eligible applications, and we
will get back to everyone who applied by January 14, 2022.

Best Wishes,

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302