October 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Oct 1 14:16:28 PDT 2020
Ending: Thu Oct 29 10:18:06 PDT 2020
- [Eril-l] Upcoming Cybersecurity Summit from Scholarly Networks Security Initiative (SNSI)
- [Eril-l] Qwest TV - has anyone set up the free access using EZ Proxy
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Rapidly Implementing a Contactless Service
- [Eril-l] Illiad Users: Has anyone switched to the new responsive pages?
James C. Miller
- [Eril-l] Mark Your Calendars For Our October Change Management Webinars!
- [Eril-l] Call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship
- [Eril-l] NASIG webinar: Upcycling a Schol Comm Unit
publicist at nasig.org
- [Eril-l] Cynthia Graham Hurd Memorial Scholarship 2020
- [Eril-l] OA "audit" of existing collection
- [Eril-l] Core webinar: Don't click that link! Cybersecurity best practices for your institution and staff
- [Eril-l] Searching for an easy ERM solution
- [Eril-l] FW: Library of Congress 2020-2021 version of the Recommended Formats Statement
- [Eril-l] FW: PTPL (Registration - 96th Annual Meeting, October 16, 2020, 10:00 am-3:30 pm)
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Acquisitions Librarian/Assistant Professor
- [Eril-l] ERIC and its various incarnations
- [Eril-l] COUNTER release 5 interpretations
- [Eril-l] EBSCO COUNTER 5 Database Master Report searches automated
- [Eril-l] Core e-Forum: Focus on “Core: Leadership, Infrastructure, Futures,” exploring a new professional home
- [Eril-l] Press release: Mechanics & Industry joins the open access movement
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- [Eril-l] Job posting: Tech Services & Collection Assessment Librarian
- [Eril-l] Schedule Highlights for the 2020 Charleston Conference
- [Eril-l] EBSCO Full Text Finder - Tipasa - and auto open to full text
Beth M. Johns
- [Eril-l] FW: EBSCO Support Case #4391897 ER 913471 : Enhancement request - Send to Kindle button
- [Eril-l] Job Posting: Online Learning Librarian, Assistant or Associate Professor, SIUE Edwardsville
- [Eril-l] CORRECTION re: Core e-Forum: Focus on “Core: Leadership, Infrastructure, Futures"
- [Eril-l] Core e-Forum: Migration Madness and How to Get through It
- [Eril-l] ER&L 2021 (Virtual) Annual Conference Call for Proposals now open!
- [Eril-l] Core Classroom Event: CollectionBuilder: A Static Web Approach to Digital Projects in Librarie
- [Eril-l] COAPI Community Call: Funding Open During Challenging Budget Times - October 26
- [Eril-l] EndNote and Open Athens
- [Eril-l] Certificate-based authentication to e-resources?
- [Eril-l] Central European University Press Announces Innovative Open Access Funding Model
- [Eril-l] Job posting: E-Resource Librarian, Pratt Library, Cincinnati Children's
- [Eril-l] German institutions to benefit from first Transformative Agreement for Nature
- [Eril-l] NISO Change Management Webinars — Two Down, Four To Go!
- [Eril-l] Last Chance to Submit: Cynthia Graham Hurd Memorial Scholarship 2020
- [Eril-l] Electronic Resources Librarian, Washington College, Chestertown Maryland
Mary Alice Ball
- [Eril-l] What are the options for one-off article access where we can't afford to subscribe to the database?
- [Eril-l] 2021 journal price freezes
- [Eril-l] NISO Plus Call For Proposals Now Open!
- [Eril-l] Eril-l Digest, Vol 71, Issue 20
- [Eril-l] OCLC Link Resolver
- [Eril-l] Expanded access to JSTOR Archives and Artstor extended through June 2021
- [Eril-l] Invitation to Participate - Copyright Education Research Project
- [Eril-l] Final reminder: Survey Invitation: COVID-19 and academic library technical services
- [Eril-l] New Core e-Forum Platform
- [Eril-l] EBSCO Full Text Link Issues
Brenda Michelle Wakefield
- [Eril-l] Cory Doctorow to Keynote at NISO Plus 2021!
- [Eril-l] Project MUSE 2021 Book Collections offer New Subjects, Additional Publishers
- [Eril-l] Best Practices and Policies re: License Renewal
Whitney E. Bates-Gomez
Last message date:
Thu Oct 29 10:18:06 PDT 2020
Archived on: Thu Oct 29 11:15:28 PDT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).