[Eril-l] Searching for an easy ERM solution

Tatterson, Rebecca Deanne TATTERSONR17 at ecu.edu
Thu Oct 8 13:00:17 PDT 2020

Hi Janet,

We use CORAL. Modules can be implemented individually or together. The Licensing Module allows you to upload licenses and set up any terms you need to track. Users can be added in the Admin, so you can assign individual levels of access as well.

Rebecca

Rebecca Tatterson
Electronic Resources Librarian
East Carolina University