[Eril-l] Mark Your Calendars For Our October Change Management Webinars!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Tue Oct 6 08:45:11 PDT 2020

**Apologies for cross-posting**

As we recently announced, we are closing out 2020 with a series of six
webinars on Managing and Adapting to Pandemic-Driven Change, a topic that
has come up again and again as one that our community seeks more
information about during these unprecedented times.

The first three webinars are scheduled for consecutive weeks during October
— on Wednesdays, as usual, but at the earlier time of 11.00am - 12.30pm ET to
enable wider participation from people in Europe, the Middle East, and
Africa, both as attendees and speakers. Please mark your calendars now and
make sure your colleagues do the same — and remember that registration is
free for NISO members!

Part 1: The Information Community Adapts
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/10/change-management-webinar-series-information-community-adapts>

Wednesday, October 14, 11.00 - 12.30pm ET

This webinar will bring together a group of information community leaders
to discuss the decision-making processes they and their organizations used
to deal with the pandemic, and the key factors that enabled them to
successfully react and adapt to the uncertainty. Speakers include: Ann
Elsner, Duke University; Jack Maness, University of Denver; Hilary Seo,
Iowa State University; and Justin Wing, University of Delaware
Libraries. Register
here
<http://www.cvent.com/events/niso-change-management-webinar-series-the-information-community-adapts/event-summary-aaa7d0c3673b4670b4022960ab227860.aspx>
to receive login information.

Part 2: Supporting The Workforce
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/10/change-management-webinar-series-supporting-workforce>

Wednesday, October 21, 11.00 - 12.30pm ET

What has the impact of COVID-19 changes been on information workflows and
internal systems? How has our community worked to mitigate challenges
experienced by the workforce? In this webinar we will hear from information
industry professionals about how they and their organizations supported the
people in their workforce and what they learned. Confirmed speakers for
this event include (among others): Julie Mosbo Ballestro, Texas A&M
University Libraries; Alison Denby, Oxford University Press and John Zenelis
of George Mason University. Register here
<http://www.cvent.com/events/niso-change-management-webinar-series-supporting-the-workforce/event-summary-6a4e8e3ecf4b4b5c9ee0a03f0e82eaae.aspx>
to receive login information.

Part 3: Delivering Services in a Pandemic
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/10/change-management-webinar-series-delivering-services-pandemic>

Wednesday, October 28, 11.00 - 12.30pm ET

COVID-19 has required many basic information services to be managed and
delivered in new and different forms. From providing remote support to
customers, to delivering seamless online access to content, to meeting the
needs of scattered students and faculty, everyone’s workflows had to be
adapted. This webinar will address what these changes meant for everyone
involved. Speakers will include Scott Anderson of Millersville University;
and *Carry Forbes, *Associate Dean for Student and Scholar Services,
University of Denver Libraries; others TBA. Register here
<http://www.cvent.com/events/niso-change-management-webinar-series-delivering-services-in-a-pandemic/event-summary-083bef82ce7b427889e36a000ef03b41.aspx>
to receive login information.

As with all our webinars, registration entitles an unlimited number of
attendees from your organization to attend.

For more information about the webinars please see our events page
<https://www.niso.org/events/upcoming>, which will be updated with
additional speaker information as it’s available.

We very much hope that you and your colleagues will join us for this timely
program of events!

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO