[Eril-l] ER&L 2021 (Virtual) Annual Conference Call for Proposals now open!

Bazeley, Jennifer jennifer.bazeley at yale.edu
Wed Oct 21 07:40:48 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing today to invite you to respond to the 2021 Call for Proposals, which is open through November 12th, 2020.

The move to an all-virtual program initiated an adjustment in the format of the sessions and submission requirements, and so we invite you to review the Speaking Opportunities<https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/speaking-opps/> page which provides further details and updated submission instructions.

Just last week, our ER&L 2021 conference planners came together. While this year has been full of uncertainties, there is one thing we know: we all have stories to tell. Stories of resilience, stories of creativity, stories of new teams and tools and workflows that came together with the changes in our world and our profession.

We look forward to reading your proposals and to coming together virtually in 2021 to share, innovate, and inspire.

Best,
Jennifer Bazeley
ER&L Program Planning Committee Chair