[Eril-l] Qwest TV - has anyone set up the free access using EZ Proxy

A. David Hill HillA at newschool.edu
Tue Oct 6 08:41:50 PDT 2020

We've had Qwest up and running for about a month now. Their tech team
suggested using this stanza:

Title Qwest.tv <http://qwest.tv/>
Url https://education.qwest.tv
HJ qwest.tv
HJ education.qwest.tv

It isn't perfect. There's some redirecting going on and it's very slow to
load. However, the content streams well once you get there. Qwest is aware
of all this and says that they're working on it.

Best,
David

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 10:57 AM Courtney F <court1824 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We use the hosted version of EZProxy, and even OCLC hasn't been able to
> make it work so far.  We keep getting the Host needed message.
>

> ~Courtney F.
> (she/her/hers)
> Asset Management Librarian
> Lila D Bunch Library, 2nd Floor
> 615-460-5492
> courtney.fuson at belmont.edu
>

> On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 12:58 PM Parrott,Denise <Denise.Parrott at nscc.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Qwest TV has made subscriptions free for the next year. We are trying to
>> set up access through EZ proxy but it isn’t working. Does anyone have any
>> insight?
>>

>> Appreciated,
>>
>> Denise
>>

>> *Denise Parrott, BA, MLIS*
>> Technical Services Librarian
>>
>> Nova Scotia Community College
>> Ivany Campus
>> Work Cell: 902-456-0838
>>
>> Web: nscc.ca
>> <https://www.nscc.ca/?utm_source=email-sig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20signature%20link>
>>

>> This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
>> confidential information of Nova Scotia Community College and is intended
>> for a specific individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you
>> should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading
>> or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any
>> disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking
>> of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

A. David Hill
<https://www.newschool.edu/directory/directoryDetail.aspx?id=4e44-6731-4d6a-4179&LastnameFilter=hill&PageIndex=0>
Assistant
Director for Acquisitions
Libraries, Collections & Academic Services
The New School
66 W. 12th St., Room 511
New York, NY 10011-8603

Phone: 212-229-5309 x4662